Holy shit where does this come from?
[Black and white picture of Black Trans women protesting, carrying signs that say “Money for hormones, not war!”, “We also have rights!”, and “Trans Rights Now!”]
The International Action Center (IAC) is an anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist, anti-war organization founded in 1992. This photo was likely taken during one of their ‘Trans Day of Action’. The background resembles Union Square so I’m assuming this is in NYC.
I backtraced the image but had no luck finding the source.
Reasons why I’m excited for “Dear White People:”
- Black actors portraying 3-dimensional characters
- Honest social commentary
- Targeted to the college age demographic
- Thorough exploration of the various forms of racism in America
- Tessa Thompson’s voice and Tyler William’s afro wig
Reasons why I’m not excited for “Dear White People:”
- White people calling it racist
- Mainstream media agreeing with the white people calling it racist
teen wolf fandom drinking game, take a shot every time:
- "why isn’t stiles the main character"
- "tyler posey is a homophobic asshole" (if said person hates on femslash or any ships involving danny, boyd or scott drink the whole bottle)
- "holland roden and colton haynes are so perfect"
every year after you turn 17 you get further away from being the age of the dancing queen and that’s my least favorite thing about growing up
ah but when you turn 34 you’re two dancing queens and thus having twice the time of your life. and at 51 you become the dancing triumvirate and three golden crowns are forged in your honor
lots to look forward to